Middle Flutter Developer
What should you expect:
- You will be developing mobile application of a project from scratch based on its website.
- You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- 1-2 years of experience with mobile software development
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Understanding of the Agile development life cycle
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- Proven experience in writing readable code and creating extensive documentation for existing code
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations.
- Outstanding communication, teamwork, problem solving skills
- Knowledge of English at proficient level.
What we offer:
- Long-term job in a cozy office in the company of many skilled associates
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting international projects
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Opportunities to develop and learn advanced technologies
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued tools and applications
332 South Michigan Ave, Suite 121 #5998, Chicago, IL 60604, United States
+1 (312) 779-1115