Middle .NET Developer
Our client is aggregator of moving companies and you will be developing the products for them.
We are searching for an organized, ambitious Middle .NET developer to generate software using .NET’s infrastructure. The .NET developer’s duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining of web applications based on .NET, C# and Databases OOP, SQL,
- Participation in the full cycle of software application and business logic development;
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding apps;
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines;
- Checking and testing your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions;
- Using GIT as a version control system, working with TFS
- Coordinate with other software professional and developers
- Providing support for junior developers
- 3-5 years of software development experience with a minimum of 2+ years experience using .NET and C#, and using T-SQL
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer;
- Strong knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3;
- Database development knowledge using SQL Server, OOP, Unit Testing, SOLID Design Patterns and Entity Framework;
- Architecture and design creation as well as in the utilization of design patterns;
- Communication, analytical, problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level.
Nice to have:
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience using Git.
- Experience in maintaining supporting MS SQL Server
What we offer:
- Long-term job in a cozy office in the company of many skilled associates
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting international projects
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Opportunities to develop and learn advanced technologies
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued tools and applications
332 South Michigan Ave, Suite 121 #5998, Chicago, IL 60604, United States
+1 (312) 779-1115