Middle Node.js Developer
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Work in a team setting in relation to design and development activities using approved database and software development tools and methodologies.
- Provide the solutions architect and development services for implementing technical solutions.
- Use business requirements to develop optimal technical solutions for applications in reinsurance domain specifically for underwriting, claims, accounting & reporting.
- Perform analysis, design, development, unit testing and documentation for small-to-medium system implementations.
- Work on framework layout / design for the application.
- Design, code, test, debug, document and implement software applications according to established standards.
- Participate in data model design creation / implementation.
- Provide input for coordinated test plans and acceptance criteria.
- Perform root cause analysis on issues and provide effective timely technology resolutions.
- Provide ongoing production support (i.e. document, test, implement & business user communication).
- Work with both onshore and offshore development team.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience using Node.js;
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Knowledge of at least 1 programming language other than JS (C, PHP, Ruby, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of TypeScript/CoffeeScript;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations;
- Database development knowledge using SQL Server and Entity Framework;
- Great organizational and time management skills;
- Communication, supporting, and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Angular, React and other JS Frameworks;
- Experience using Git.
- Understanding of REST and with creating RESTful APIs
What we offer:
- Long-term job in a cozy office in the company of many skilled associates
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting international projects
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Opportunities to develop and learn advanced technologies
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued tools and applications
1827 Walden Office Square, Schaumburg, IL 60173
+1 (916) 913-9878
Labzak 64, Toshkent, Uzbekistan 100128
+998 (93) 440-0261