Middle UI/UX Designer
Our client is aggregator of moving companies and you will be developing the products for them.
We are looking for a Middle UI/UX Designer
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Delivering UI/UX designs through design documents, presentations, flow charts, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Collaborate with other designers within the team or the chapter to solve design challenges and ensure a level of design consistency and coherence across the digital channel
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Minimum of 2 year experience on UI/UX designs or similar role;
- Understanding Wireframing and creating prototypes from and wireframe tools, low and high-fidelity clickable simulations
- Experience of using tools, such as Figma, MS Teams, Flow Mapp;
- Strong ability to gather and evaluate user requirements;
- Experience with apply System design principles and User Experience principles;
- Experience on create design standards, fonts and images;
- Willingness to work on-site at normal work hours;
- Time management;
- Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Java Script;
- Experience with Moving aggregator or affiliate platform moving companies experience;
- Experience using Git.
- Experience using frameworks to drive alignment.
What we offer:
- Long-term job in a cozy office in the company of many skilled associates
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting international projects
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Opportunities to develop and learn advanced technologies
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued tools and applications
1827 Walden Office Square, Schaumburg, IL 60173
+1 (916) 913-9878
Labzak 64, Toshkent, Uzbekistan 100128
+998 (93) 440-0261