Senior Android Developer
Our client is aggregator of moving companies and you will be developing the products for them.
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer
- As a Senior Android Developer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be working to build a cohesive experience for our users both internally and externally by participating in the full app life-cycle from design, build, deploy, test and release to play store, having a significant impact on our mobile experience
You’ll be responsible for:
- Maintain code quality of existing Android applications
- Build adaptive, responsive, stable user interfaces for new features.
- Work with evolving Web APIs
- Provide best coding practices and technical supervision
- Provide architectural inputs for a robust app design and development.
- Work with Quality Assurance to resolve issues with applications
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and implement new technologies to increase efficiency.
- Coordinate, mentor and support junior developers.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience on an Android Developing;
- Strong knowledge of Java, OOP, Data Structures and Algorithms;
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles and patterns (MVVM, MVP, Clean Architecture);
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and platform fragmentation;
- Experience publishing an Android app to Google Play store;
- to work on-site at normal work hours;
- Experience using Git.
- Time management;
- Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with working CI / CD build systems (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience using Mobile testing automation
- Experience using Test Driven Development and UI Automation testing
What we offer:
- Long-term job in a cozy office in the company of many skilled associates
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting international projects
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Opportunities to develop and learn advanced technologies
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued tools and applications
332 South Michigan Ave, Suite 121 #5998, Chicago, IL 60604, United States
+1 (312) 779-1115