Senior C++ Developer
What should you expect:
- You will be developing a desktop application for a project using C++.
- You will be writing readable and clear code that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- At least 5+ years of experience developing real-time, low-latency, high-performance applications using C++ and the QT framework.
- Good understanding of software architecture and the ability to write clean code.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of English at proficient level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with QT Framework.
- NATS messaging.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with RESTful API and Security Essential Skills.
- Experience in Financial Industry.
What we offer:
- Long-term job in a cozy office in the company of many skilled associates or remotely
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting international projects
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Opportunities to develop and learn advanced technologies
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued tools and applications
332 South Michigan Ave, Suite 121 #5998, Chicago, IL 60604, United States
+1 (312) 779-1115