Senior Node.js Developer
We are looking for a Senior Node.js Developer
As a Senior Node.js Developer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be managing the exchange of data between servers and users, develop front-end components and support front-end developers’ applications with other web services
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests
- Designing customer-facing UI and front-end services for various business processes
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Collaborate with others to recommend and implement improvements to processes and technologies
- Lead a team of developers
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience on Node.js (Mern stock) or similar role;
- Experience deploying production applications to one or more of the major cloud providers (e.g., SQL, Django,).
- Good experience with Docker and some experience with K8s.
- Some exposure to front-end technologies such as React, CSS, Redux, or Webpack.
- Have a high bar for user experience quality and BDD knowledge.
- Time management;
- Knowledge of English at Upper-Intermediate level.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Three.js;
- Experience with OpenGL;
- Experience using AR/VR apps;
- Experience using 3D rendering apps
- AWS, Azure, GCP
What we offer:
- Long-term job in a cozy office in the company of many skilled associates
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Interesting international projects
- Opportunities for professional and career growth
- Opportunities to develop and learn advanced technologies
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued tools and applications
332 South Michigan Ave, Suite 121 #5998, Chicago, IL 60604, United States
+1 (312) 779-1115